Varicose veins are enlarged blood vessels in the lower body that grow just under the skin’s surface. Blood blocks up in the vein when the vein walls are weak and the valves aren’t operating properly. Varicose veins most commonly occur in the lower legs as a result of standing and walking increasing the pressure in the lower body’s veins. The blue and purple bulges on your legs, feet, and ankles are caused due to this blockage. There are many varicose veins laser treatment in Chennai that will provide the appropriate treatment.
Varicose veins aren’t hazardous for most individuals, even though they are unappealing and inconvenient. In some circumstances, severe varicose veins can cause serious health complications, such as blood clots. Most varicose vein symptoms can be relieved at home or be treated with injections, laser treatment, or surgery by your healthcare practitioner.
Symptoms & Causes –
A gnarled, blue, or purple vein immediately beneath your skin’s surface is the most noticeable indication of varicose veins. Other symptoms are :
1. Heaviness or ache in the legs
2. Burning, aching, muscular cramps, and swelling in calf muscles
3. Pain that gets worse after a lengthy period of sitting or standing
4. Scratching in or around one or more veins
5. Around a varicose vein, the skin tone changes.
However, risk factors are critical to be considered while undergoing treatment. Many varicose vein laser treatment in Chennai provide the best treatment with safety.
How it may happen and who is likely to get it?
1. The vein walls may enlarge as a result of female hormones. Due to hormonal changes, varicose veins are more prevalent among pregnant women, those on the birth control pill, and those with menopause.
2. People who have a hereditary trait, which means it runs in families can get it.
3. Long durations of standing or sitting diminish circulation or constrictive clothes, such as girdles and slacks with tight waistbands, can obstruct blood flow.
4. Some medical conditions, such as severe constipation or some cancers, raise the pressure in the veins.
5. Those who use tobacco products are more likely to develop varicose veins.
6. Excess weight causes blood arteries to get blocked.
Are varicose veins and prominent veins the same?
Yes, Varicose and prominent veins are the same things. Visible veins, often known as prominent veins, are a common thing. Excessive Exercise or injury while working out, hot temperatures, sun exposure, and wearing tight clothing can cause veins to become more noticeable. Aging, genetics, and being overweight can also be a reason for it.
This vein is neither good nor harmful; it is just the outcome of natural physiological mechanisms that occur when arterial blood pressure rises during exercise. A gnarled, blue, or purple vein immediately beneath your skin’s surface is the most visible evidence of varicose veins.
Opt for the best treatment for varicose veins in Chennai for long-term results. Varicose veins treatment cost in Chennai is affordable and one must not delay consulting.